Since 1974, PT. JGC Indonesia has been involved in numerous projects in Indonesia and abroad. Satisfaction of our clients is the witness of our impeccable knowledge and expertise.
We are a reputable Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Company especially for Oil and Gas industry is seeking high caliber candidates to fill vacancies for the following positions:
• Education: S-1 degree. (Bachelor from Engineering of reputable university).
• Minimum 5 years as Scheduler / Planner, with 5 years experience in EPC Projects for Oil and Gas or Petrochemical Industry.
• Understand EPC work sequence and project execution plan.
• Experience to plan and establish the EPC schedule including level of project control, able to identify critical path, milestone and built schedule with cost resources.
• Able to prepare schedule trend analysis and forecasting.
• Able to operate Microsoft project, experience in operating primavera software (P6) is preferable.
• Comprehend ITB/ITT, and scope of work review.
FIRE SAFETY ENGINEER
Appropriate fire engineering qualification or science/engineering degree (Chemical, Mechanical, Safety & Risk Engineering) with proven experience of working as a fire protection engineer ideally in the oil & gas industry and competence in:
• Design of active & passive fire protection, and fire & gas detection system as per the design philosophies.
• Review 3D model regarding fire protection system and F&G detection system.
• Familiar with relevant NFPA/API/ BS/IP codes.
• Familiar with formal safety studies such as HAZOP, LOPA, SIL, HAZID, EERA, major hazard register and etc is preferred but not essential
• Preparing Drawings using AutoCAD
• Good report writing and presentation skills.
• Self-motivating, and the ability to work individually and as a team member to meet project deadlines.
Please send your application and CV to :
PLEASE QUOTE APPLIED “POSITION TITLE” IN THE “SUBJECT” LINE
• All applicants will be treated in confidential
• Only short-listed candidates will be invited to join our recruitment program
• All applications should mention the related discipline code.