Developed by Qatar Airways, CTC Aviation and the Qatar Civil Aviation Authority, the CTC WINGS MPL Route in partnership with Qatar Airways is a programme for international applicants. It offers an opportunity for successful candidates from around the world to benefit from the very best of training and employment opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Qatar Airways pilot, here is your chance of a lifetime. Qatar Airways and CTC Aviation are both leading lights in the airline industry.
This opportunity for 29 April – 27 May 2015.
Unique features of this programme include:
- Fully mentored and supported CTC WINGS programme from Qatar Airways in partnership with CTC Aviation
- Employment as a co-pilot on Airbus A320 Aircraft with Qatar Airways upon the commencement of LINE ORIENTED EXPERIENCE (LOE ) TRAINING on a highly attractive tax-free remuneration and housing package
- Open to all nationalities worldwide
- Training on the latest generation aircraft and simulators including Upset Prevention and Recovery training (UPRT)
- Access to unique Performance Protection from CTC Aviation
Those considering applying to the CTC WINGS MPL in partnership with Qatar Airways must:
- Be aged between 18 and 28 years of age
- Hold a minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent*) Grade C or above including maths, science and English language
- Be able to demonstrate that you have successfully completed secondary or high school education (or equivalent)
- Be fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Be able to pass a security check to ensure your right to live and work
- Minimum height 5’2″ (1.58 m) , maximum height 6’3″ (1.91m)
- Be able to obtain an QCAA Class 1 medical without restrictions (Please note: medical requirements to be confirmed)
- All non-native English speakers require Academic IELTS level 6.0 and must produce relevant certification before coming to a selection day
More details, terms and conditions of the eligibility criteria may be found at ctcaviation.com
To discover more about the application process, selection, training and finance for the CTC WINGS MPL in partnership with Qatar Airways ctcaviation.com
To apply, please visit (copy and click)